RuPay ATM Cards/Debit Cards/Kisan Cards
Our Bank is issuing the following types of Rupay cards in association with NPCI and Canara Bank
Accident Insurance coverage for RuPay Card holders
- RuPay Insurance Program introduced by NPCI in association with HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co. for the period from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015
- Accidental Insurance coverage (covering accidental death or permanent disability) will be Rs. 1 lakh for RuPay Classic & Rs. 2 lakh for Platinum cards (At present Platinum cards not issued by us).
- All RuPay cards viz. RuPay Debit, RuPay Kisan as well as RuPay Pre-paid card holders aged 18 to 70 years are eligible for insurance under this scheme (At present pre-paid cards not issued by us)
- Minimum one successful Financial/Non-financial transaction should have taken place in the last 45 days prior to the incident
- Insurance cover available for only 1 card per cardholder
- No premium charges to be paid either by Cardholder or Bank
- Claim is to be made within 30 days of the incident & all claim documents to be submitted within 60 days of the incident.