Your privacy is important to Pragathi Gramin Bank. Pragathi Gramin Bank recognizes your need for privacy as you visit our website. By maintaining our commitment to your privacy, we at Pragathi Gramin Bank will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Pragathi Gramin Bank Privacy Promise for Customers
Our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as our customers want us to is a top priority for all of us at Pragathi Gramin Bank. Here is our promise to our individual customers:
- As per strict standards of security and confidentiality, we will safeguard any information our customers share with us.
- All personal information of the customer would be confidential and would not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed to by customer. The term 'Third party' excludes all Law enforcement agencies, Credit Information Bureaux, Reserve Bank of India, other banks/ financial and lending institutions.
- Customer information would be revealed only under the following circumstances:
- If our Bank is compelled by law
- If it is in the public interest to reveal the information
- If the interest of the Bank require disclosure.
- We will collect and use the customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes informing our customers about our products, services, other opportunities and to monitor our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearing house services.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise.