Agriculture Marketing Infrastructure (AMI/Godown)
- Loan Amount
- To develop marketing infrastructure to effectively handle and manage marketable surpluses of agricultural and allied produce including horticulture livestock, poultry, fishery, bamboo, minor forest produce and such like produce supportive to enhance farmers’ income.
- To promote innovative and latest technologies in post-harvest and agricultural marketing infrastructure.
- To promote creation of scientific storage capacity.
- To incentivize developing and upgrading of Gramin Haats as GrAMs.
- To provide infrastructure facilities for grading, standardization and quality certification of agricultural and allied produce.
- Individuals, Group of farmers / growers, FPOs/FPCs registered under respective companies Act/cooperatives societies Act/ societies registration Act (with minimum 50 number of farmer members); Partnership/ Proprietary firms, Companies, Corporations; Non- Government Organizations (NGOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs); Cooperatives, Cooperative Marketing Federations; Autonomous Bodies of the Government, Local Bodies, Panchayats; State agencies including State Government Departments and autonomous organization / State owned corporations such as Agricultural Produce Market Committees & Marketing Boards
- Capacity of 50-5000 MT for all categories
- Capacity of 50-10000 MT for State agencies
- May vary from 50-80% of the TFO
- The promoter’s contribution may vary from 20-50% of TFO and the term loan may vary from 50-80% of the TFO.