- To make the small and marginal holdings economically viable.
- To bring fallow lands and wastelands under cultivation.
- To step up agricultural production and productivity.
- To finance share croppers/tenant farmers to purchase land to enable them to increase their income.
||Small and Marginal Farmers with ceiling on land holding as prescribed.
- No margin is stipulated for loans up to Rs.100,000/-.
- In case of loans for higher amount, a minimum of 10% margin will be stipulated.
- Mortgage of land proposed to be purchased out of loan.
- Hypothecation of Crops grown from time to time on the land.
- Additional collateral security, depending upon merit of each case.
|Quantum of loan
||The Quantum of loan will depend upon valuation as assessed by bank or the registration value whichever is lower and value of stamp duty, registration charges for sale/mortgage deed.
||From 7 to 12 years in half yearly/ yearly installments.