Savings Bank Account
- Save while you can, draw when you need it.
- An account for individuals, non-trading organizations and permitted institutions etc.
- Minimum Monthly Average Balance amount: Rs.500/- with or without cheque book facility.
- Minors above the age of 10 can also open a Zero balance SB account and get Junior Debit cards with cash withdrawal of Rs. 5,000/- (daily limit) and POS limit of Rs. 2000/- can be availed. However, they are not entitled for Cheque Book, Overdraft/TOD.
No Frill Account ( Savings Bank Account)
- Basic bank account to all house holds
- Savings account with basic facilities can be opened with NIL balance.
- The objective is to enable under privileged house-holds to have access to financial, insurance and extension schemes for socio-economic development.