Financial Inclusion is the ambitious project of Government of India and is on the top of its agenda for Inclusive Growth and it is closely monitored by Reserve Bank of India to ensure that Banks provide basic banking services and schemes to the hitherto unreached segment of the population, especially in rural area.
Our Bank is deeply involved in the implementation of Financial Inclusion in letter and spirit. A brief account of the Bank’s achievements in the following parameters is placed for kind perusal.
- Financial Inclusion
- PMJJBY, PMSBY, APY
- Monitoring of Functioning of BCAs.
- Promotion of Self Help Groups
- Promotion of Joint Liability Groups
- Establishing & Monitoring Financial Literacy Centers
- Establishing & Monitoring Aadhaar Enrolment Centers
Our Technology Service Providers:
- M/s Integra Microsystems(p) Ltd. – 881 BCAs
Our NGO Partners for promotion of SHGs/JLGs through ICT model:
- M/s SKDRDP
- M/s SAMUHA