Production and Marketing Finance
Eligibility for revised PKCC limit.
- All Farmers – Individuals / Joint borrowers who are owner cultivators
- Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees & Share Croppers
- SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of Farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc.
Limit for First Year.
- Crop maintenance
- As per scale of finance
- For Farm Maintenance, post harvest / house hold expenses consumption need & Crop Insurance + PAIS
- Maximum 30% on scale of finance
Drawl through various other delivery channels
- Operations through branch
- Operations using Cheque facility
- Withdrawal through Rupay Kisan debit cards.
- Operations through Point Of Sale (PoS) available with input dealers
- Mobile based transfer transactions at agricultural input dealers and mandies.
- Operations through Business Correspondents (BC) and Ultra Small Branches (USB)
- Operation through PoS available in Sugar Mills/ Contract farming companies, etc., especially for tie-up advances
Tenability of revised PKCC Limit
- The limit under the revised Scheme consists of Working capital with a tenability of 5 years and Term Loan component (with a tenor of 5 years).
- Each withdrawal under the short term to be liquidated in 12 months (in case of short term crops)/18 months (in case of long term crops).
- There is no need to bring the debit balance to Zero at any time.
Security (aggregate exposure including other agriculture loans)
- Up to Rs.50000/- Hypothecation of crops
- Rs.50001 to Rs.1 lakh - Hypothecation of crops + Coobligation +Charge over land
- Above Rs.1 lakh- Hypothecation of crops + Mortgage of landed properties + Coobligation